Meet James Davis
Senior Vice President of Operations
About James Davis
Numerous years of experience in Component Manufacturing
- • Responsible for management 4 component manufacturing facilities with sales of 100 million+ per year for residential, commercial and industrial projects.
- • Direct supervision of 800+ employees; overseeing all phases of administrative, design and production while ensuring excellent quality and service.
- • Reports directly to CEO the of Company.
- • Experience in project management; coordinating projects; consistent communication with teams completing projects on time; resolving and eliminating problems while developing solutions.
- • Experience in home construction production/engineering/designing/sales departments; successful at building and developing teams while utilizing delegation.
- • Plan, organize and manage projects with teams to completion phase.
- • Manage production, deliveries and customer service departments.
- • Manage projects, coordinating plans, drawings, construction specifications, material and cost estimates, executing and administering contracts.
- • Maintain budget, project schedules, resolve any construction operating problems, and ensure municipality standards and specifications are met pursuant to guidelines.
- • Implement and maintain operating procedures to maximize profitability.
- • Service customer’s accounts by building relationships and gaining customer loyalty.
- • Procure lumber and materials and maintain inventory cycle counts.
Copyright 2017.California TrusFrame LLC . All Rights Reserved.